Store Policy & Returns
- WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. Since all our items are printed on demand, they are FINAL SALE.
- Returns are not accepted unless they come damaged in which case you must notify us within 3 days of delivery through email with pictures of the damaged item. We will then ask you to mail the item back to us with the shipping label we provide to you and once the item is returned we will send you a new one.
- We can not replace items that are defective after 30 days of delivery.
- We can not offer refunds if you forget to add a DISCOUNT CODE.
- In most circumstances, we can not make size or color changes after your order is placed, so please choose carefully!
- We can not CANCEL orders once they are placed.
- Please make sure your SHIPPING ADDRESS is correct! We can not guarantee shipping address change requests and we are not responsible for any shipments going to the incorrect address that you entered with your order.
- International orders may incur additional duties and or taxes. These are the responsibility of the customer and the carrier will contact you directly if this is the case. To find out if you should expect a duties charge please contact us.
- We are not responsible for LOST or STOLEN PACKAGES - if the tracking says "delivered" and you did not receive it, please contact your local post office and check with your neighbors in case it was delivered to them.
If the address provided is incorrect and undeliverable by Canada Post, the customer will be responsible for any additional postage fees that are incurred.
- We are currently only shipping within Canada. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.
Everything at The Craft Room is printed just for you, so a lot of thought goes into the way each item is made and shipped.
All items are printed on demand and may take up to 5-8 business days production time, after which it’s shipped out. HOLIDAY PRODUCTION TIMES MAY TAKE A BIT LONGER, we will keep you updated of any delays.
We appreciate you supporting this small business and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.